1. Admission to the college is strictly on merit basis, and the admission procedure is formulated by Governing Body, Keeping in view the guidelines issued by the University from time to time. The decision of the college authority would be final in this regard.
2. Candidates seeking admission into the B.Ed Course have to appear and passed the entrance test conducted the Gauhati University .
3. Students can apply for admission to the college in the prescribed forms issued by the college office on payment of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) in cash.
4. The prescribed application forms duly filled in by candidates have to be submitted at the college office on or before the last date as notified in the Notice Board.
5. Students must enclose the following documents along with the admission form-
i) Two attested photo copies of each of the documents - all marks sheets from H.S.L.C on wards, H.S.L.C. or equivalent certificate, Degree /P.G. certificate, Registration certificate of G.U., Caste certificate, if any
ii) Migration Certificate ( in case of candidates from any university other than G.U.)
iii) College dues as per notification at the college Notice Board will have to be paid at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
N.B. : Original documents must be produced at the time of admission.
A Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern of Gauhati University of any other U.G.C. recognized university may be admitted to the B.Ed. Course as per N.C.T.E. norms. The admission criteria is 50% of marks in aggregate for general students and 45% of marks in aggregate for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC only.
50% marks aggregate in P.G. level.
It is obligatory on the students to attend all classes regularly and punctually. Wilful absence from the classroom lectures will be treated as serious breach of college discipline. As a rule, a student is required to attend at least 80% of the lectures delivered in each subject .
1. The college authority will conduct Sessional test apart from the Final Examination as per guidline of G.U. Monthly tests are also held to assess the students' gradual progress.
2. The Internal Assessment is the basis of the students' performance in the sessional work.
3. The Final Practice Teaching, Practical Examination for computer Application will conducted by Gauhati University.
* The college will follow the rules and regulation of G.U. in matters of examination.
|2||Tuition fee @ 1500/-x12||18000.00|
|7||Examination (internal) fee||500.00|
|9||Games & Sports fee||500.00|
|12||Library caution money (refundable)||500.00|
|Total Rs.||40,500.00 (Rupees Fourty thousand five hundred only.)|